Class 6: Vocabulary and Spelling Instruction – 20 clock hours
About This Course: This course is designed to provide an overview of learning related to word knowledge (vocabulary) and spelling.
Instructor is Dr. Andrew P. Johnson
Course goals: As a result of taking this course, students will be able to –
• describe how words are learned.
• identify and implement new pedagogical strategies related to vocabulary.
• identify and implement new pedagogical strategies related to spelling.
• engage in a reflective analysis and response related to three pedagogical strategies.
Bring to Class:
Thank you for registering for Vocabulary and Spelling Instruction - literacy teacher continuing education - 20 clock hours.
This course is offered on our partner site www.readocity.com.
The link below will take you to the course.
- You will be required to Sign Up for a login on the Readocity site. Please use the same email address you used to register at LSC as your login on Readocity.
- Once you create your login, enter the password to VSI06 access the course. You only need to do this once.
- After you complete the course and achieve the benchmark score on the quiz for the course, you will receive a certificate of completion from Lake Superior College with the clock hours associated with each course.
For questions related to course content, please contact email@example.com
For questions related to technical issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org