This self-paced, non-credit course is designed to help you increase your medical vocabulary knowledge base and to work more effectively with medical vocabulary on your job. Each chapter which builds on the knowledge gained in the previous chapter, along with various knowledge checks and quizzes, help gauge and reinforce your mastery of the material.
1. The course is available 24/7 via web access
You are responsible for obtaining the required textbook for the course (available through most national retail book stores): Medical Terminology, Simplified, Gylys; F.A. Davis, Sixth (6th) Edition; Philadelphia, PA; ISBN13:978-0-8036-6972-7. PLEASE NOTE: This is a self-paced that doesn't include instructor interaction.
.Classes are offered quarterly and registrations will be taken at any time during that quarter. For more information, call 507-280-3157.
2. After payment, you will receive a User ID to access the course
3. You will have 16 weeks to complete the course, which consists of 11 modules
4. To successfully complete the course you must achieve a 75% or better on each chapter quiz.
5. Upon successful completion, you can print a Certificate of Completion