Making Sense of Your Company’s Financial Reports
This seminar is meant to give you the tools managers need to be able to make sense of their company’s income statement and balance sheet.
It will give participants tools to interpret what the numbers are telling them, and thus enabling better decision making.
In this seminar:
· Learn what accounting information is, what it means, and how it is used
· Understand financial terminology such as debits and credits
· Examine the three components of the Balance Sheet and what it communicates to the reader
· Learn and use key metrics to interpret a Balance Sheet
· Analyze the main components of the Income Statement and discover which numbers should be utilized for critical decision-making
· Learn and use key metrics to interpret an Income Statement
Bring to Class:
This course will be held in the Customized Training Building - 1215 15th Street North, St Cloud or Online.