HeartCode® BLS - Online Theory & Skills Test Out
HeartCode® BLS is for healthcare professionals seeking an alternative method for completing an initial or renewal BLS Course.
This course provides the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest using new 2015 science. Basic Life Support (BLS) teaches the concepts of high-quality CPR, improvement of chest compression fraction, and high-performing team dynamics. This course is for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings. Minnesota State University, Mankato’s BLS course is offered with Laerdal’s The Little Family Pack, age-specific and cutting edge CPR training manikins!
• New science and education from the 2015 AHA Guidelines
• Components of high- quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• AHA Chain of Survival for prehospital and in-facility providers
• Importance of early use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Sign up via link sent from instructor after registration.
Masks are required
MDH social distancing guidelines followed
Disinfection between appointments
MANKATO - All Mankato skills sessions held at:
Clinical Sciences Building, Minnesota State University, Mankato, 150 South Road, Mankato, MN, 56001
EDINA - All Edina skills sessions held at:
7700 France Ave, Suite 500, Edina, MN, 55435
If you have registration questions, please contact Larane at email@example.com or call 507-389-1094.
Registration Cutoff Date: