• Improve Realtime Writing - (weekly realtime evals with feedback, realtime drills
focusing on conicts/prexes/suffixes, realtime concepts)
• Equipment/Software - (captioning software features, encoders, realtime streaming platforms)
• CART specics (venues, layouts, speaker IDs)
• Captioning - (scripting, music notes, and other key functions)
October 1 - November 19, 2020
First class to practice sending captions through our new iCap encoder!
• Live lecture (Zoom) and realtime evals every Thursday evening, 6 - 8:00 p.m.
• 24/7 access to online repository of practice material
• Optional on-site experience with captioning equipment
*This course is for stenographic writers who are currently
writing at 225 wpm.
Registration Cutoff Date: