South Central College, Faribault
Room - C217
Items to Bring with You: (pg.8 of the Candidate Handbook)
- Your failing score report
- Two(2) No. 2 pencils, sharpened
- Two(2) forms of official, signature-bearing identification – One must be a photo ID; Both forms of ID need to have a signature - photocopies and birth certificates are not allowed as a form of ID
- Your Social Security Number
Measures for a Safe Visit to the SCC Campus:
• Requiring face coverings for everyone inside any of our facilities.
• COVID-19 online screening tool that all visitors, students, faculty, and staff are required to use every day prior to coming to campus: www.minnstate.edu/CV19-SCC
. Please complete the online screening tool on the morning of your scheduled class.
• Making adjustments to accommodate social distancing.
• Implementing an enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols recommended by the Minnesota Department of Health, the CDC, and our state leaders.