The 2021 Project Conference: Powering the Project Economy will focus on three tracks: Leadership, Technical Project Management Skills, and Strategic and Business Management. More information can be found at: https://www.rctcbwe.com/category/conferences.
A total of 6.75 PDUs can be earned by attending keynote and breakout sessions. Sessions will include:
Since all sessions will be recorded and made available to you at no charge for 30 days after the event, we are not offering refunds or cancellations.
A PMI LaCrosse-Rochester Member discount of $25 is available. Please call 507-280-3157 with your PMI LaCrosse-Rochester Membership ID to receive your online discount code.
- Decision-Making Mastery: How to Deliver Strategic Project Management Results-Michael Veltri
- High Velocity Productivity-Adam Cherrill
- Navigating Transitions-Tom Thibodeau
- The Mushin Way: Leadership Lessons to Achieve Project Management Results with Balance, Not Burnout-Michael Veltri
- Are You Asking the Right Question?-Justin Bieganek
- The Fallacy of Multitasking and its Impact on Project Management-Kate Milani & Nila Vaishnav
- From the Triple Constraint to the Triple Bottom Line: Sustainable Project Management-Kate Milani & Nila Vaishnav
- Do You Know What the Confusion Around the “P” Roles is Doing to Your Strategy?-Anita Lauper Wood
- Servant Leadership-Now More Than Ever-Tom Thibodeau
Fulltime undergraduate students may attend the conference for a discounted fee of $95. Please call 507-280-3157 for additional information.