A copy or photo on phone of your e-course completion certificate.
You are required to provide your own protective gear:
- DOT approved helmet
- Eye protection (sun glasses, eye glasses, or if your helmet has a full-face shield that will work)
- Full-fingered gloves (gardening gloves, winter gloves, etc.),
- Long sleeve shirt or jacket
- Long pants with no tears or holes
- Boots that cover the ankles
- Also, Rain gear is highly recommended. Class will be held rain or shine.
- Bring your own snacks and beverages.
There will be breaks during the course. Bring beverages to stay hydrated and snacks to keep your energy up. There is no food or beverage available at the training site.
Parent/guardian signature is required for participants under 18 years of age. If you are a MN resident, are over 18, and intend to earn your motorcycle endorsement while taking this course, you MUST OBTAIN A MOTORCYCLE INSTRUCTION PERMIT BEFORE YOUR COURSE BEGINS.
Motorcycle Cancellation/Refund Policy: Dakota County Technical College reserves the right to cancel a class up to the day prior to the course start date. If a class is canceled within said time period, a full refund will be issued. If you are unable to attend a class you are registered for, a refund will only be issued if notification is given at least 5 business days prior to the start date of the class, unless otherwise specified. Please check with the Registration Office for complete details.