Thinking is a skill that needs to be developed, like any other skill. Learn intellectual standards for becoming a more critically thinking individual to help you make the best decisions and solve problems.
In this course you will:
• Understand the elements of thought
• Apply intellectual standards of critical thinking
• State the difference between inductive and deductive reasoning
• Understand barriers to critical thinking and state how to overcome three barriers
• State the benefits of critical thinking
Bring to Class:
This class will be held live online via Zoom. A link and class materials will be sent to you via email the week before class.