Class will be held at the Business Development Center located at 980 2nd Ave SE in the Industrial Park in Hutchinson, and NOT the main campus.
As this class in on-campus, we ask that all students comply with all aspects of the Ridgewater College COVID-19 Back-to-Campus Preparedness Plan. The full plan can be found by visiting Ridgewater’s COVID-19 webpage at https://www.ridgewater.edu/covid-19/
- You must bring your own mask or cloth face covering to participate in this class.
- Any student who meets the high-risk criteria (see below) should not come to campus until 72 hours fever free without the use of fever reducing medication and/or free of all COVID virus identified symptoms.
- Prior to entering the class location, all individuals will be asked a series of questions regarding symptoms of COVID. You are not legally required to provide this data and providing the data is voluntary. However, if you refuse to provide the data, you will not be allowed entrance to the college.
An individual is considered high-risk and prohibited from entry into a Ridgewater College site if any of the following conditions are present:
- Travel, either individually or by a household member, within the last 14 days, in countries or regions, subject to a Level 3 Travel Health Notice (widespread ongoing transmission) as defined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), including layovers.
- Close contact* with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 (coronavirus) or has been requested by a medical professional or health agency to self-quarantine within the last 14 days. (*Close contact is defined as within 6 feet for a duration of 10 minutes or more.)
- Experienced a fever (greater than 38°C/100.4°F), with or without cough or congestion, within the past 72 hours.
- Exhibited any signs or symptoms of respiratory or flu-like illness within the past 14 days, including cough, shortness of breath, chills, fever greater than 100.4°F, headache, sore throat, muscle pain, loss of taste or smell.