If you are comfortable on your own motorcycle or scooter, the 5-hour Intermediate Rider Course will build upon your existing skills and knowledge. Newer motorcyclists, returning riders and experienced motorcyclists can all benefit from this course. The Intermediate Rider Course covers control, finesse, counter steering, corning, swerving and braking. Make the Intermediate Rider Course an annual tune up for your riding skills. Groups or clubs may purchase an entire Intermediate Rider Course for only $300. Passengers may participate for free.
Eligibility Requirements Include:
- Participants ride their own motorcycle during the course.
- Motorcycles must be street legal, licensed, insured and pass basic inspection.
- Riders must show proof of insurance to the instructor.
- Rider's must have a valid driver's license with either a motorcycle endorsement or a valid motorcycle permit.
- Rider's must be proficient in the basic skills of clutch control, straight-line riding, turning, shifting and stopping.
- Participants under 18 must have their parents sign a waiver form prior to on-cycle instruction.
- Rider's must be comfortable on their own motorcycle.