This live online training course is offered by a collaboration of Minnesota State colleges.
Power Pivot is an Excel add-in you can use to perform powerful data analysis and create sophisticated data models. With Power Pivot, you can mash up large volumes of data from various sources, perform information analysis rapidly, and share insights easily.
- Working with the Data Model
- Replace VLOOKUP
- Database Terms & Concepts
- Linking Excel Tables to Power Pivot
- Loading Data from Relational Databases & files
- Building table relationships
- Calculated columns
- Basic DAX functions
- Understanding Evaluation Contexts
- Creating Pivot Tables from the Data Model
Frequent use or several months of solving business problems with Pivot Tables.
About The Instructor:
Bob Bruce is a Twin Cities-based Information Architect who has expert level skills in the Microsoft Office suite of products. He’s an Excel 2013 Microsoft Certified Expert. Bob has logged thousands of hours as a software trainer, and is energized by the prospect of improving student skills and knowledge.
A full refund minus a $25 processing fee will be issued if request is by June 3, 2021.