A Project Management Institute (PMI®) credential can give you an instant advantage in the marketplace. PMI credentials certify your understanding of, and competence in, the PMI Project Management Framework, and show that you know how to define business expectations, determine, and provide project status measurements and drive empowerment across multiple business units. This exam preparation course is designed to help you successfully gain
this highly desired PMI credential.
This series presents information from the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) in an understandable format, emphasizing terms, concepts, facts, and information that it is important for PMP exam takers to comprehend. The series includes Project Management common knowledge that has a high probability of being on the exam.
The series includes:
• On-demand web-based modules that can be viewed multiple times at your own pace
• Activities throughout the modules
• Final quizzes after each knowledge area and/or topic
• Tips for answering multiple choice questions and preparing to sit for the PMP Exam
• Study aides including practice tests, flash cards and activities
• Access to the online modules for 6 months
Registration Cutoff Date: