Registrations can be taken any time between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021.
This course provides entrepreneurs with the foundation for getting their business up and running as well as insight into accessing capital. This course will also offer information regarding what lenders look for in loaning funds to startup businesses.
- Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Recognize various financial terms that lenders use
- Understand what a lender looks for when financing a business
- Understand the personal evaluation one must take in starting a business
- Identify key elements that go into a business plan
1 contact hour(s) based on 60 minute contact hour