This live online training course is offered by a collaboration of Minnesota State colleges.
Improve your organization's reputation through outstanding customer service. Discover “who” your customer is and learn what it means to provide excellent customer service. How we communicate and present ourselves to others leaves a lasting impression. At the end of this training, you will understand how important your communication is - both verbally and non-verbally - as you provide service to your customers in person, on the phone, and in written messages.
- Examine examples of non-verbal communication and how they can negatively or positively affect your organization's service and reputation.
- Share personal experiences with positive and negative customer service.
- Identify effective ways to provide a “can-do” attitude.
- Examine poor listening skills.
- Practice effective and active listening skills.
About The Instructor:
Judy Field, BS in Business Education and Master of Arts in Management, currently teaches part-time at SCTCC in Customized Training and Continuing Education. Judy has recently retired from teaching business, office administrative assistant, and computer related courses at Ridgewater College. Her thirty years of teaching experience has brought valuable insight into training employees. She exemplifies a “Can do” attitude and approach to working with clients and customers. The value of earning a respected reputation for oneself and a business is a continual goal. Judy and her husband owned a physician recruitment business where Judy had many opportunities to provide excellent customer service. Judy lives in Spicer with her husband and has three adult children and three grandchildren.