CLICK HERE to register for this course
This course covers OSHA Standards, policies, and procedures in the construction industry.
- Fall protection
- Fire protection
- Subpart D - Hazard Communication
- Subpart E - Personal Protective Equipment
- Subpart I - Hand and Power Tools
- Subpart J - Welding and Cutting
- Subpart L - Scaffolding
- Subpart N - Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, and Conveyors
- Subpart P - Trenching and Excavation
- Subpart T and U - Demolition and Blasting
Upon course completion students will have the ability to define construction terms found in the OSHA Construction Standards, identify hazards which occur in the construction industry, locate and determine appropriate OSHA Construction Standards, policies, and procedures, and describe the use of the OSHA Construction Standards and regulations to supplement an ongoing safety and health program.
Minimum student contact hours: 26