Self-paced, online. 90 day access begins on date of registration.
Requirements: PMBOK Guide -- Sixth Edition
- Download for free on becoming a PMI Member
- www.pmi.org or buy online
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers who want to prepare for the PMP exam
- Project beginners who want to establish their career in project management by taking the CAPM exam
- Anyone looking for 35 contact hours to qualify for taking the PMP exam
- Anyone looking for 23 contact hours to qualify for taking the CAPM exam
- Anyone who wants to gain a deeper understanding about the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide)
A body of knowledge defines the discipline and serves as a guide on the basis of which training programs, curriculum, certification exams, etc. are developed. The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) is a foundation for understanding the knowledge areas and process groups related to managing projects.
PMP/CAPM exam prep course will provide individuals with a better understanding of the PMBOK Guide, 6th edition (more than 400 page book) which is a basic reference guide to prepare for the CAPM and the PMP exam. Individuals will gain practical and deeper understanding of the different knowledge areas that define the discipline of Project Management and the different processes a project can take. Practicing project management professionals will learn specific skills to manage projects and people more effectively and efficiently. The course includes more than 250 practice questions for both the PMP and CAPM exam.