This 2-hour online workshop introduces leaders of remote teams to some of the challenges of leading a dispersed workforce and provides practical solutions for meeting them.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Know the keys to establishing a virtual team
- Learn how to hold effective meetings and group sessions
- Learn practical ways to communicate with team members
- Use tools to build trust and confidence among employees
- Know how to handle poor performing employees
- Know how to manage a virtual team during any project