The VIRTUAL 2022 Project Conference: New World. New Challenges. New Solutions will focus on three tracks: Leadership, Technical Project Management, and Strategic and Business Management
A total of 7 PDUs can be earned by attending keynote and breakout sessions. Sessions will include:
- Jermaine Davis: Leading and Working with an Inclusive Lens!
- Peter Hughes: Compression Planning® - A Visual 6-Step Planning process for managing and facilitating productive meetings where you want to get things done!
- Jermaine Davis: Oops …What Do I Do NOW? Moving from Chaos and Conflict to Communication and Cooperation
- Kit Welchlin: Men are from Fleet Farm; Women are from Nordstrom - Understanding and Improving Communication Between Men and Women
- Rachael Wilterdink: User Story Splitting
- Scott Ambler: Choosing Your WoW! How to Get Better at Getting Better with Disciplined Agile
- April Callis-Birchmeier: Creating and Sustaining a Positive Workplace - Breaking the 7 Habits of Negativity and Other Secrets of Getting Along!
- April Callis-Birchmeier: READY, Set, Change! Simplify and Accelerate Organizational Change
- Thursday, March 3rd, 2022
- 9AM-11:30AM and 1:00PM-3:00PM
- Friday, March 4th, 2022
- 9AM-11:30AM and 12:00PM-2:00PM
A PMI LaCrosse-Rochester Member discount of $25 is available. Please email Kristi.Kiehne@rctc.edu with your PMI LaCrosse-Rochester Membership ID to receive your online discount code.
Fulltime undergraduate students may attend the conference for a discounted fee of $95. Please email Kristi.Kiehne@rctc.edu for additional information.