MANDATORY ITEMS FOR TESTING:
You must bring a United States (US) Government issued, signed, unexpired Photo Bearing ID. Examples of the forms of US government issued, photo ID's that are acceptable are:
- State or other United States Government Issued Driver's License
- State Identification Card
- US Passport (Foreign Passport and Passport Cards are not acceptable)
- Alien Registration Card
- Tribal Identification Card
- Work Authorization Card
- Military Identification
If you do not have a current, official US government issued identification form, then you must bring TWO (2) forms
of CURRENT (not expired) Official, Signature Bearing identification with matching names on both ID's. One of the two forms must be PHOTO-BEARING (photo copies will not be accepted). Examples of proper identification, with matching names, include CURRENT ( non-expired):
- School ID card with Photograph
- signed Voter Registration Card
- signed Credit/Debit (Bank) Card
- signed Social Security Card
- Social Security Number (Your Social Security number is used for testing results identification and will be kept private.)
- Please bring your failed test report if you have it.
Scrubs are REQUIRED to be worn for the exam (top and bottom)
A Building Map can be accessed here: View DCTC wayfinding app
If you need to cancel or reschedule your exam, you must call at least 3 business days prior to the exam date. Late requests may not be accepted.
“No shows” will not be allowed to reschedule and will not receive a refund.
Late arrivals will not be allowed to test and will not receive a refund.