This live online training course is offered by a collaboration of Minnesota State colleges.
Gain the foundational knowledge you need to start using Microsoft Excel. Learn to navigate, manage, create formulas and use basic functions in worksheets.
- Getting started: Exploring the Microsoft Excel environment
- Navigating, managing worksheets, and views
- Worksheet layout, entering and modifying data
- Creating formulas and using basic functions
- Formatting cells, themes and cell styles
- Printing worksheets
About The Instructor:
Bob Bruce is a Twin Cities-based Information Architect who has expert level skills in the Microsoft Office suite of products. He’s an Excel 2013 Microsoft Certified Expert. Bob has logged thousands of hours as a software trainer, and is energized by the prospect of improving student skills and knowledge.