WHAT: This intensive three-day workshop will equip you with simple yet powerful processes that allow you to tap into the
collective intelligence and imagination of your team or community.
WHO: For individuals and teams who are seeking to increase their skills and learn ways to engage with others to inspire and activate change.
- Host conversations as a core leadership practice for systemic change
- Engage people with diverse backgrounds
- Consider how worldview and practices affect equity and inclusion
- Use a variety of collaborative practices
- Select the most effective approach for each situation
- Take these practices into the community to find solutions to problems