Register anytime between now and June 30, 2023, and schedule tutoring sessions based on your availability!
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an information security certification for security analysts. It was created by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC). The certification was created to ensure professionals in computer security have standardized knowledge of the field.
This course is intended for individuals looking to sit for the CISSP Exam. Earning a Certified Information Systems Security Professional certificate can help you have a successful career as a computer security professional.
VIRTUAL Training (10 One-Hour Private Instructor-Led Tutoring Sessions)
- Interactive recap of the online content
- Review of homework questions
- Strategies for obtaining the best answer
- Set up tutoring sessions with instructor to fit your schedule and training needs
ONLINE Course Module Assignments
- On demand web-based modules
- Content with interactive activities
- Final quizzes after each topic
- Study aides
- 12-month access
Instructor: Bob Weiss, CISSP, CEH, CASP, A+, Net+, MCSE
- PC/Tablet/Mobile with webcam, microphone, and high-speed internet for live class meetings
- PC or Mobile Device to access online modules
- Online module instructions and access along with the instructor’s contact information will be emailed after payment is received. The instructor will provide a Zoom link for the tutoring sessions once they are scheduled.
- Recommended Textbooks: (need to purchase on your own)
- (ISC)2 CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide 9th Edition
- (ISC)2 CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Practice Tests 3rd Edition