This is an 8 hour course utilizing online video conferencing for live course instruction and interaction.
This 8 hour course is designed to align with MSHA Part 46 and Part 48 annual refresher training requirements for surface mining operations. If you require an experienced miner or an underground refresher, please contact Robert Weston; firstname.lastname@example.org
This refresher course is required for all employees who work under ground or in any mining operations such as: sand, gravel, surface stone, clay, limestone, coal, metal, etc. It meets requirements set forth by the Mine Safety and Health Administration's (MSHA) training regulations Part 46 & 48.
1. High speed internet access
2. Computer or video conferencing system with with webcam and microphone.(built-in or external)
Bring to Class:
- Class login information will be emailed a few days before the date of the class
- Click here for MSHA online class guidelines.
- Click here for Zoom virtual classroom information and requirements.
Registration Cutoff Date:
Dates & Times:
2/23/2023 8:00AM - 4:30PM