All certified Minnesota Commercial Vehicle Inspectors must be recertified every two years if they wish to continue as certified inspectors.
You cannot attend the recertification class if:
Please provide the following required information when creating the student's/participant's profile:
- Your certification has been expired for more than six months
- If your certification is under revocation
- If you have already attended and failed a recertification class
- Inspector's home address and personal phone number (required by the MN State Patrol as a second point of contact); enter this information on the Student's/Participant's Profile
- Inspector number
- Employer's address (both mailing address and physical address) and phone number (enter "self employed" if inspecting your own vehicles)
- County in which the inspector performs inspections (enter "out of state" if outside of Minnesota)
for a printable flyer and registration form. Registrations accepted by:
: ATCC, 1601 Jefferson Street, Alexandria, MN 56308
register and pay online by clicking Add to Cart
at the bottom of the page.
PLEASE do not fax or email credit card information. Call 320-762-4510 or 888-234-1313 to make payment arrangements.