Gain the foundational knowledge you need to start using Microsoft Excel in this 4-hour live online workshop. Learn to navigate, manage, create formulas and use basic functions in worksheets.
Follow along with the instructor as you practice various tools and functions using the downloadable exercise files provided. You'll also receive a comprehensive guide with step-by-step instructions, shortcuts, and tips for everything you learn in this class.
What You'll Learn:
- Getting started: Exploring the Microsoft Excel environment
- Navigating, managing worksheets, and views
- Worksheet layout, entering and modifying data
- Creating formulas and using basic functions
- Formatting cells, themes and cell styles
- Printing worksheets
About The Instructor:
Bob Bruce is a Twin Cities-based Information Architect who has expert level skills in the Microsoft Office suite of products. He’s an Excel 2013 Microsoft Certified Expert. Bob has logged thousands of hours as a software trainer, and is energized by the prospect of improving student skills and knowledge.