Gain the skills you need to start using Microsoft Excel like a pro, and save with this discount bundle of two 4-hour live online workshops.
In Excel Level 1: Practical Excel, you'll learn how to navigate, manage, create formulas and use basic functions in worksheets. Then in Excel Level 2: Working with Data, you'll learn how to understand, filter and sort different types of data, work with advanced formulas, and utilize the Data Model with pivot tables.
Follow along with the instructor as you practice various tools and functions using the downloadable exercise files provided. You'll also receive a comprehensive guide with step-by-step instructions, shortcuts, and tips for everything you learn in this class.
What You'll Learn in Excel Level 1:
- Getting started: Exploring the Microsoft Excel environment
- Navigating, managing worksheets, and views
- Worksheet layout, entering and modifying Data
- Creating formulas & using basic functions
- Formatting cells, themes and cell styles
- Printing worksheets
What You'll Learn in Excel Level 2:
- Understanding types of Excel data
- Filtering and sorting
- Excel tables
- Advanced Formulas: logic and summarizing functions (COUNTIF, SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, VLOOKUP)
- Pivot tables and pivot charts
- Using the Data Model with pivot tables
About The Instructor:
Bob Bruce is a Twin Cities-based Information Architect who has expert level skills in the Microsoft Office suite of products. He’s an Excel 2013 Microsoft Certified Expert. Bob has logged thousands of hours as a software trainer, and is energized by the prospect of improving student skills and knowledge.