Description: Training is designed to meet you at your skill level and create long-lasting professional relations with colleagues and college subject matter experts. Topics covered will be
To get more information and details please email Judy Barka email@example.com
Hosted and sponsored by MN State Agriculture Centers of Excellence and Riverland Community College.
Benefits beyond training
- Agriculture and Food Science Technology
- Automation, Robotics and engineering Technology
- Auto and Diesel Technology
- Clock hour certification
- “Tool Kits” for immediate use in your classrooms on the subject covered
- Career exploration resources
- Ongoing invitation to connect with trainers throughout the school year.
COST: $100 covers course, meals and snacks. Participants should check with your local Perkins coordinator for financial assistance.
Hotel is not covered. A block of rooms is being held at the Country Inn and Suites Albert Lea, MN under block name Train the Trainer.