Do you want to develop skills you can apply to writing a variety of technical documents? This session focuses on principles for organizing, writing, and revising clear, readable documents for industry, business, and government. The session will help you get the process started, meet the needs of your audience, accomplish your goals and adjust your writing for precision, clarity and style.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Plan writing projects with a thorough understanding of a target audience
- Format technical documents and avoid common errors of grammar
- Appreciate document structure and the strategy of style
- Improve the use of language precision in order to avoid confusion and ambiguity
- Optimize the combination of words with images in technical documents