Do you want to increase your leadership skills and move to the next level? Don't miss The Center for Business and Workforce Educations Annual Leadership Summit which is geared towards leaders of all levels who want to learn how to effectively lead from experienced professionals. Participants will be offered two tracks to choose from including tracks for new and emerging leaders as well as experienced leaders. Come spend the day with us and learn critical leadership skills that will assist you on your leadership journey.
Additional contact hours can be earned by attending a variety of breakout sessions available throughout the day. The breakouts include:
- Live Above the Line: How Our Thinking Governs Our Experience
- Create a Top 20 Culture
- Leading from the Front of the Room with Confidence
- DIG IN: Power Up the Potential of Your People and Get More Done with Less
- Got Emotional Intelligence?
- What are your Leadership Super Powers?
- In the Trenches - Leadership Learnings from the Front Line