The PWT doesn't currently have any dates posted for the next Boiler's Exam. Please add your name to this list and you will be contacted to set up a time for the exam.
This 16-hour is course is designed to prepare participants to pass State of Minnesota Boiler license examination. Specific topics will be based on new instructor
Materials are included in the fee.
- Basics of thermodynamics and heat transfer
- Boiler design, hot water boilers, steam boilers, piping and valves
- Feedwater, combustion, and draft
- Boiler operation, hazardous operating conditions
- Boiler maintenance and inspections
- High and Low Pressure fundamentals