Reach new levels of success by mastering a relationship-based selling approach.
When customers have completed 70% of the buying process without engaging with a single person and can complete many purchases online without EVER interacting with a sales person, traditional and transactional sales tactics simply no longer work.
So, what is a sales person to do? Successful sales people must transform themselves from traditional, transaction-based gimmicks and tactics into relationship-based professionals if they are going to thrive today and in the future.
Dale Carnegie Sales Training is uniquely positioned to prepare sales professionals to make the transition into the new world where collaboration, confidence and credibility are the common themes for connecting with customers to increase business.
If you are a sales person striving to move to the next level, Dale Carnegie’s proven selling process with human relations skills grounded in timeless fundamentals from “How to Win Friends and Influence People” combined with the “new savvy” needed for the 21st Century—do not miss this incredible opportunity to change your life today.
Learn How To:
- Create goals for personal and professional success
- Demonstrate a winning and confident attitude
- Apply the best prospecting methods to fill your pipeline
- Connect with your customers to build authentic relationships
- Develop active listening skills to identify opportunities and head off challenges
- Establish credibility and communicate your value
- Use social media to expand your networking influence
- Develop powerful questions to uncover customer needs
- Create interest by describing an individual and customer-centric solution
Bring to Class:
November 27, Dec 10 & 17
8am - 4:30pm
Lake Superior College
2101 Trinity Road