Academic and Student Affairs
The 2019 Academic and Student Affairs Equity and Inclusion Leadership Conference is scheduled to convene at 8:30 a.m. Thursday, June 6 and will adjourn at approximately 12:45 p.m. Friday, June 7. The conference will take place on the St. Cloud State University campus at the Atwood Memorial Center. Registration will open at 7:00 a.m. each day.
Pre-conference workshops will be held on Wednesday, June 5.
Registration deadline is Friday, May 24th. Hotel block pricing varies and may expire on different dates. Please review the Hotel List for deadlines, contact information and pricing.
You may already have an account in the system if you have registered for:
- Fall ASA Leadership Conference
- CTE Works! Summit in 2016, 2017 or 2018
- 2017 Workforce Development Conference
- a continuing education class with one of our colleges or universities
Payments for the conference can be made via credit card or purchase order.
To pay with a credit card for yourself:
- Click on "View my account" under the banner
- Either create an account or use your existing account (use the prompt to reset your username or password if you have forgotten them)
- When creating an account, use your home address as it will link with your ISRS record
- Find the conference under Minnesota State System Office
- Add to your cart
- Pay at checkout
To pay with a purchase order:
- Create your purchase order via campus procedures
- The account manager at your campus will register all participants associated with the purchase order. Please do not try to register with a PO under your personal account. The PO is paid for by your campus and must be associated with your campus.
- If you do not know your account manager, please email LeAnn Snidarich at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The account manager will login as an Organization Account for your campus.
- Enter the purchase order number, amount and contact information at checkout and upload the PO.
- For purchase orders please use the Minnesota State vendor # is 0000215893-001