Academic and Student Affairs
IMPORTANT: If you are just presenting at a session and NOT ATTENDING the additional sessions and events at the conference, please contact Cathy Rajtar at Cathy.Rajtar@minnstate.edu to receive a Presenter Promo Code before you register for the conference. The promo code will remove the conference fee.
The 2019 Academic and Student Affairs Leadership Conference is scheduled to convene at 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, October 23 at Breezy Point Resort, 9252 Breezy Point Drive, Breezy Point, Minnesota with registration beginning at 11:30 a.m. The conference will adjourn the afternoon of Friday, October 25. Registration will open at 7:00 a.m. on Thursday and Friday.
The conference registration fee is $50 and the deadline for the conference is Friday, October 11, 2019.
Lodging and meals must be reserved separately using the Lodging Registration Form. The deadline for the lodging reservation is Wednesday, September 25, 2019. Fees for lodging vary depending on your length of stay and room needs.
IMPORTANT: If you are not lodging at Breezy Point, you will need to prepay for meals. Please see the Lodging Registration Form for Commuter Meal Options.
You may already have an account in the system if you have registered for:
- 2018 Fall ASA Leadership Conference, 2019 Spring Equity and Inclusion Conference
- CTE Works! Summit in 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019
- 2017 Workforce Development Conference
- a continuing education class with one of our colleges or universities
Payments for the conference can be made via credit card or purchase order. Credit card payment is preferred.
To pay with a credit card for yourself:
- Click on "View my account" under the banner
- Either create an account or use your existing account. If you cannot remember your username or password, Go to "View My Account" "Returning User", "Login to My Account" and then "I forgot, or need to reset, my password. Again, if you have any issues, please contact LeAnn Snidarich at the email listed above.
- When creating an account, use your home address as it will link with your ISRS record
- Find the conference under Minnesota State System Office
- Add to your cart
- Pay at checkout
To pay with a purchase order:
- Create your purchase order via campus procedures
- The account manager at your campus will register all participants associated with the purchase order. Please do not try to register with a PO under your personal account. The PO is paid for by your campus and must be associated with your campus.
- If you do not know your account manager, please email LeAnn Snidarich at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The account manager will login to the Organization Account for your campus.
- Enter the purchase order number, amount and contact information at checkout and upload the PO.
- Please use the Minnesota State vendor # 0000215893-001 for all purchase orders.