Classes we offer:
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Lake Superior College Customized Training is moving our MSHA Training Courses to an online video conferencing and presentation format called ZOOM. Our instructors will be performing the training as before but instead of our participants being in a classroom, all will be required to view the training with the ZOOM video conferencing application.
- Online: Select the course you'd like below and either create an account or login into your existing account to register and pay.
- Email: Fill out our registration form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll process your registration and send you an invoice.
- Phone: Call 218-733-7680 to register and pay over the phone.
If a class is not listed below, or it’s not offered at this time, let us know which class interests you. We’ll contact you when it’s available.
Directions to Campus and Commonly Used CECT Classrooms
Once registered, you should receive an immediate email confirmation (please check your spam folder). If you do not receive an email confirmation or need additional assistance, please contact Shannon Wark at email@example.com or call 218-733-7680.
Cancellations: The college reserves the right to cancel classes with insufficient enrollment; payment is then automatically refunded. If we have to cancel your class, you can request a full refund of your tuition or transfer to another course of your choice, space permitting.
To Register: Click on a program category above and select your class, or use the "search" feature at top of page.
Refund Policy: (Also applies to purchase orders) Full refunds will be given to any student/company canceling within the required timeframe set for each class. Typically the timeframe is 3, 7, or 14 business days. For specific timeframe please check the class description. Student and/or companies will incur all charges with no refund if student does not drop the course within the required timeframe.