About Continuing Education...
Pine Technical & Community College's Continuing Education department serves as the major regional provider of skill-based, short-term courses.
- Courses are conveniently offered during the day, evening and on weekends.
- Courses are open-enrollment and cater to a foreseen need such as new technology.
- Many courses are designed to meet an occupational licensing or legal requirement.
- Since class sizes are smaller, students receive more individual attention and learn more.
- Courses are shorter in duration than college credit classes and are delivered to meet the needs of the participant.