- Meet the American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines
- Teach critical skills and knowledge needed to respond to and manage an emergency situation
- Available with or without a First Aid component
Important: The class you are registering for must meet the requirements for cohort size in order for it to run. In the event of very low enrollment and when no other resource is available, the class will be canceled or rescheduled to a later date. You will be notified through email of such change.
- Hybrid (online and in-person)
- This blended CPR training from the American Heart Association (AHA) has an online self-paced study portion, instructor led skills practice, and in-person skills test. You must complete the skills practice and skills test within 60 days of taking the online course.
- Classroom (in-class)
- These CPR courses are instructor led, with hands-on training.
If you need to withdraw from a class and you notify us at least three business days before the class starts, you will receive a credit or refund of the course fee. Please notify Meriem Aman via email at: email@example.com for cancelations.
No refunds or transfers allowed if you notify us less than three business days before the class starts.
Your Charge for this class will appear on your credit card statement as Minnesota State Colleges.
The primary concern is with the safety of students and employees. This includes traveling conditions, safety of students and employees taking public transportation, and the colleges’ capacity to ensure parking lots and sidewalks are safe to navigate. Secondary concerns include anticipated disruptions to student learning and to planned campus events.
Students may receive communication via Email
Check Websites www.dctc.edu and www.inverhills.edu
Check Local media
HEALTH CARE REP
oneboldfuture.com | dctc.edu | inverhills.edu