Train right at your company with +Connect – a series of training courses led by live instructors via mediated telepresence.
The Center for Business & Industry at South Central College, in collaboration with partner colleges throughout Minnesota, is offering a new program called +Connect – a series of training courses led by live instructors via mediated telepresence. Employees can train right at their company, making +Connect ideal for incumbent workers and those in apprenticeships or dual-training programs. Visit the MnAMP website to learn more.
In-session courses are listed below.
- All registering students must provide a unique individual email address. Email addresses cannot be shared
- Registered students will receive three emails.
- Students will receive an email confirmation of their registration along with important information on how to access the virtual classroom via the web along with a link to the student handbook. If this email does not show up in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder.
- Students will receive an email with a personalized link to claim your StarID. If you have previously taken a +Connect class with us, please utilize the StarID that you were previously assigned.
- Students will receive an email with the telepresence connection information upon the close of registration for this class.
- ALL class times listed are Central Standard Time.
+Connect Textbook & Course Materials Information
+Connect Session 213 Flyer (10/30/18-12/20/18)