Project Management Series
Complete the Project Management series, taught by a PMP® certified project manager, and learn the components of how to plan, oversee, execute, and close a project. Discover how to create a team, manage budgets, keep stakeholders informed, and steer organizational change after completion.
To qualify for the series certificate, classes must be completed during one academic year (September 1-June 30).
This series is comprised of the following courses:
- Project Management 1 - Project Initialization
- Project Management 2 - Project Planning
- Project Management 3 - Project Execution & Monitoring
- Project Management 4 - Project Closure
- Project Management 5 - Projects, Programs, Portfolios, and Change
- Project Management 6 - Organization Change for Project Managers
Advanced Career Training