Project Management Series
Complete the Project Management series, taught by a PMP® certified project manager, and learn the components of how to plan, oversee, execute, and close a project. Discover how to create a team, manage budgets, keep stakeholders informed, and steer organizational change after completion.
To qualify for the series certificate, classes must be completed during one academic year (September 1-June 30).
This series is comprised of the following courses:
- Project Management - Project Initialization
- Project Management - Project Planning, Part 1
- Project Management - Project Planning, Part 2
- Project Management - Project Execution & Monitoring
- Project Management - Projects, Programs, Portfolios and Change
- Project Management - Organizational Change for Project Managers
- Project Management: Capstone Project
Advanced Career Training