Offering healthcare training in:
Teas Entrance Exam Preparation Online Course,
TMA Trained Medication Aide,
TMA Trained Medication Aide Refresher Courses.
This program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to become Trained Medication Aides.
This state-approved course includes:
- laws and regulations
- rules for administering medication
- new medications
- common side effects and adverse reactions
The four-hour TMA Refresher course is a review of medication administration regulations and procedures designed for unlicensed personnel.
Course topics include:
- legal requirements concerning medication administration.
- changes regarding the use of medical language.
- general medication administration techniques.
- medication errors and reporting procedures.
- age-related changes and fall risks.