Dakota County Technical College


Motorcycle Classes 
MN Commercial Vehicle Inspection 
Defensive Driving / Safety Classes 

Who may perform an annual inspection?

  • An employee of the Department of Public Safety (DPS) or Transportation (MnDOT) who has been certified by the commissioner of public safety after having received training provided by the State Patrol;
  • Another person who is not an employee of DPS or MnDOT certified by the commissioner if the person is:
    • An owner, or employee of the owner, of one or more commercial motor vehicles that are power units;
    • A dealer licensed under section 168.27 and engaged in the business of buying and selling commercial motor vehicles, or an employee of the dealer;
    • Engaged in the business of repairing and servicing commercial motor vehicles.


E -Course Required Prior to Class
 ( Refer to Course Description or confirmation email for instructions ) 

To get your endorsement you will need your 
Motorcycle Permit prior to class.