MN Commercial Vehicle Inspection
Defensive Driving / Safety Classes
Who may perform an annual inspection?
- An employee of the Department of Public Safety (DPS) or Transportation (MnDOT) who has been certified by the commissioner of public safety after having received training provided by the State Patrol;
- Another person who is not an employee of DPS or MnDOT certified by the commissioner if the person is:
- An owner, or employee of the owner, of one or more commercial motor vehicles that are power units;
- A dealer licensed under section 168.27 and engaged in the business of buying and selling commercial motor vehicles, or an employee of the dealer;
- Engaged in the business of repairing and servicing commercial motor vehicles.
E -Course Required Prior to Class
( Refer to Course Description or confirmation email for instructions )
To get your endorsement you will need your
Motorcycle Permit prior to class.