Please carefully read course description for all details pertaining to the course preparation and requirements. Proper gear is required for all riding courses.
Participation is 100% mandatory and you cannot miss any part of the class.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, MN Motorcycle Safety Center encourages all instructors and students who choose to teach and/or attend courses to enact procedures to help ensure the health and safety of instructors, students and staff. Additional information can be found from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention www.cdc.gov and the World Health Organization (WHO), including steps to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- We ask any students with signs of a fever, coughing and/or shortness of breath to stay home. Students exhibiting symptoms will be confidentially asked to return home.
- We are implementing a temporary policy for refunding or rescheduling students who cancel due to concerns about COVID-19. Please call the college if you need to discuss canceling your class.
- Students are required to provide all personal protective gear. Loaning, borrowing or sharing gear with other students, including gloves or footwear, is STRONGLY discouraged.
- Do not share mobile devices.
- Use hand sanitizer frequently. If you do not see any, ask an instructor to make it accessible.
- Avoid personal contact with other students and Instructors. Do not shake hands.
- Keep “social distancing” when in the classroom and on the range.
- The CDC recommends a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and other persons.
- Maintain larger personal space “bubbles” when gathering as a group on the range.
- DO NOT use your mouth or teeth to hold or remove your gloves.
- We encourage you to bring your own food and beverages.
- Instructors will wipe down tables, door handles, motorcycle seats, handgrips, keys, etc. after class.
As always, the health, safety and well-being of our community comes first!
Thank you for your patience.
Program Contact - Rachel Salmela 612-297-4146 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Minnesota Motorcycle Safety Center rider training program has served Minnesota riders for more than 30 years with affordable, high-quality professional training and education. Instructors are certified by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation and dedicated to building and improving your riding skills.
Riders 18 and older: if you have your motorcycle permit before class begins, you can earn your motorcycle license/endorsement by successfully completing the Basic Rider Course.
Transfer and Refund Policy for Basic Rider Motorcycle Safety Courses:
Refund Policy: (Also applies to purchase orders) Full refunds will be given to any student/company canceling 5 business days prior to the first session. Student and/or companies will incur all charges with no refund if student does not drop the course 5 Business days prior to the first session.
Transfer Policy: Students will be allowed a one (1) time transfer if we are notified 5 Full Business days prior to the first session.
No Class found for this Category.
Cancellations: The college reserves the right to cancel classes with insufficient enrollment; payment is then automatically refunded. If we have to cancel your class, you can request a full refund of your tuition or transfer to another course of your choice, space permitting.
To Register: Click on a program category above and select your class, or use the "search" feature at top of page.
Questions? Visit our Continuing Education Registration FAQ page.
Refund Policy: (Also applies to purchase orders) Full refunds will be given to any student/company canceling 3 business days prior to the first session. Student and/or companies will incur all charges with no refund if student does not drop the course 3 business days prior to the first session.