Bridge Safety Inspection Refresher
MnDOT, in cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration and Lake Superior College Continuing Education and Customized Training, conducts annual Bridge Safety Inspection Refresher Training to:
- Improve the quality of inspections
- Introduce new equipment and techniques
- Maintain consistency and reliability throughout the statewide network of bridge safety inspection program
Speakers discuss a variety of issues that surround key topics such as:
- Bridge and Structure Inspection Program Manual Revisions
- MnDOT Recording & Coding Guide (Field Version)
- Bridge Inspection Condition Rating Examples
- Critical Findings/Compliance Review Issues
- Breakout Session for Bridge Inspection Program Managers
Who should attend
- Individuals who need to maintain MnDOT certification as a Bridge Safety Inspection “Team Leader.” Attendance is required at a minimum of two bridge inspection refresher training seminars during each four year recertification period.
- County, city, or consultant engineers who are designated as bridge inspection “Program Administrators” are required to attend a minimum of two bridge inspection seminars every four years.
- Individuals who assist in bridge inspections are not required to attend, but are welcome and encouraged to do so.
Individual Registration (submit to your TDS): Registration Form
- Register online by selecting the class options below
- Pay online with credit/debit card.
- Purchase Order/Check Payment
- You will be required to upload a PDF copy of a Purchase Order in order to check out. *All pay later options must be paid within 30 days of the registration date.
- If you'd like to pay with a PO/check and are not seeing the option to do so, please contact Shannon Wark at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-733-7680 to verify you are authorized.
- Call 218-733-7680 to register and pay with a credit/debit card over the phone.
Looking for MnDOT Technical Certifcation courses? Click here: Bridge Construction & Recertification Registration
Directions to Campus and Commonly Used CECT Classrooms
Once registered, you should receive an immediate email confirmation (please check your spam folder). If you do not receive an email confirmation or need additional assistance, please contact Shannon Wark at email@example.com or call 218-733-7680.
Cancellations: The college reserves the right to cancel classes with insufficient enrollment; payment is then automatically refunded. If we have to cancel your class, you can request a full refund of your tuition or transfer to another course of your choice, space permitting.
To Register: Click on a program category above and select your class, or use the "search" feature at top of page.
Refund Policy: (Also applies to purchase orders) Full refunds will be given to any student/company canceling within the required timeframe set for each class. Typically the timeframe is 3, 7, or 14 business days. For specific timeframe please check the class description. Student and/or companies will incur all charges with no refund if student does not drop the course within the required timeframe.
Our registration system works best when using Chrome