The Center for Business & Industry at South Central College, in collaboration with partner colleges throughout Minnesota, is offering live online training by high-quality industry experts in an interactive virtual classroom experience. Employees can train right at their company and individuals can train from home or any location they choose using a laptop, tablet or mobile device with microphone, video camera, and internet connection.
Click on the categories below to view courses that are open for registration.
Textbook & Materials List
Session 218: October 28 - December 20, 2019
- ALL registering students are required to provide a unique individual email address at the time of registration. Email addresses cannot be shared.
- Registered students will receive the following emails.
- Registration Confirmation – Upon registration, students will receive an automatic email confirmation with their registration details, a student manual, and a link to set up a StarID and password if the course will be utilizing the D2L learning portal for additional course content. Be sure to check your junk/spam folder if it doesn’t appear in your inbox. NOTE: If the student has previously taken a Live Online class, they should utilize the same StarID and password that were previously set up.
- Course Details – Approximately 7 - 10 days prior to the start of the class, students will receive an onboarding email with the student manual, connection information to access the live virtual classroom, instructor contact information, and final reminders.
- Students are responsible for ordering the required textbooks and course materials specified in the Textbooks & Materials List. New or used textbooks may be purchased from any online retailer or bookstore.
- ALL class times listed are Central Standard Time.
Registration is Closed
Session 219: January 13 - March 6, 2020
Currently Open for Registration
Registration Closes December 27, 2019