The Center for Business & Industry at South Central College, in collaboration with partner colleges throughout Minnesota, is offering live online training by high-quality industry experts in an interactive virtual classroom experience. Employees can train right at their company and individuals can train from home or any location they choose using a laptop, tablet or mobile device with microphone, video camera, and internet connection.
Click on the categories below to view courses that are open for registration.
Textbook & Materials List
Session 215: March 25 - May 17, 2019
- All registering students must provide a unique individual email address. Email addresses cannot be shared.
- Registered students will receive three emails.
- Students will receive an email confirmation of their registration along with important information on how to access the virtual classroom via the web along with a link to the student handbook. If this email does not show up in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder.
- Students will receive an email with a personalized link to claim your StarID for access to the online learning portal for additional class materials. If you have previously taken a +Connect class with us, please utilize the StarID that you were previously assigned.
- Students will receive an email with the virtual classroom connection information upon the close of registration for this class.
- Students are responsible for ordering the required textbooks and course materials specified in the Textbooks & Materials List. New or used textbooks may be purchased from any online retailer or bookstore.
- ALL class times listed are Central Standard Time.
Open for registration. Register by March 11, 2019
Session 216: June 3 - August 2, 2019 (no classes the week of July 4th)
Open for registration. Register by May 20, 2019
Session 217: August 19 - October 11, 2019
Registration opens: May 21, 2019
Session 218: October 28 - December 20, 2019
Registration opens: August 6, 2019