Certified Nursing Assistant Testing
Trained Medication Assistant
- All students must enter the building through Door #1.
- We ask any students with signs of a fever, coughing and/or shortness of breath to stay home. Students exhibiting symptoms will be confidentially asked to return home.
- We are implementing a temporary policy for refunding or rescheduling students who cancel due to concerns about COVID-19. Please contact me at Katrina.firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel your course.
- Students and examiners will be required to wear a mask while in the Skills lab. You will be asked to move your mask down briefly when checking identifications.
- Students are required to bring their own pencils to the course.
- Students are required to bring a self-addressed and stamped envelope. You will be mailed your results instead of receiving them on the day. We ask that you leave as soon as you have completed your exam in order to minimize the number of students on campus.
- Use hand sanitizer frequently. Hand sanitizer will be available in the classroom and in the lab.
- Keep “social distancing” when in the classroom and in the lab (as much as possible), the classroom will be set up to maintain at least 6 ft distance between students.
- Examiners will be wiping down surfaces and doing extensive cleaning between students in the lab, please be patient as we know this will cause the skills portion to take longer.
For CPR and First Aid Courses Click Here