Impact Diversion Alcohol Education Program
****IMPACT Diversion Program Refund Policy***
1. Non-Refundable Fee: I understand that staff member time and materials are utilized for IMPACT, and that the fee I pay when I schedule IMPACT will not be refunded if I am late for, do not attend, properly reschedule, do not bring the appropriate materials, or fail to complete IMPACT for any reason. I also understand that my failure to complete IMPACT for any reason will result in my need to reschedule and pay the entire fee again. If I am late or do not bring the proper class materials, I may be able to reschedule for the rescheduling fee of $25. I understand that my failure to pay the fee does not exempt me from having to pay for the course multiple times if I am late for, do not attend, or do not properly reschedule for a course that I have registered for. I understand that if I register and pay for a St. Cloud Diversion Class ($230) and it is later discovered that I was not eligible for the program, no money will be refunded.
2. Violation of the Code of Conduct: I understand that my failure to schedule IMPACT may result in additional charges of violating the Student Code of Conduct, additional sanctions, and/or a “hold” placed on my ability to register for academic classes until I have completed IMPACT.
3. I understand that my requirement to attend IMPACT will not be met if I do not attend or come late for my scheduled IMPACT class (note: doors lock promptly at start time) or I leave before the class is completed or I fail to participate appropriately or disrupt the class. I also understand that in these circumstances I may be asked to leave the class or I come to IMPACT under the influence of alcohol or other drugs or I disrupt the class in any way including but not limited to leaving early, text messaging, or interfering with the instructor or other participants, or I do not bring the appropriate materials to class (photo ID and eCHECKUP TO GO Input Summary). I understand that it is my responsibility to have all materials needed when I show up for the class. I understand that if I commit another violation of the Student Code of Conduct I may be required to attend another IMPACT with an additional fee or fulfill another sanction requirement.
By submitting this registration, I certify that:
1. I have read this form and understand what is required. I will contact the administrator who referred me if I have questions.
2. I authorize University staff to confirm my attendance at IMPACT and to release information about my behavior in IMPACT/Diversion if I fail to meet the requirements for completion.
3. If requested, I will provide a copy of the Police Report or other documentation related to the incident which led to my sanction to attend IMPACT/Diversion.