Water Utility Treatment & Technology
Looking for a fantastic secure career?
This is it! Become a State of MN Certified Water and Wastewater Professional.
- Complete just 9 modules offered in the hybrid format.
- Meet in class one or two days per week.
- Complete assignments online.
- Block scheduling to accommodate working students.
- Hands on training.
- Excellent hourly pay with full benefits available.
- Graduates certified by MN Department of Health & MN Pollution Control Agency
- Pick the modules that are right for you.
- Obtain training to advance in your career.
- Apply training hours with work experience to advance your certification.
- Water Distribution System Operator
- Collection System Operator
- Water Treatment Plant Operations I
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operations I
- Water Treatment Plant Operations II
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operations II
- Water Treatment Plant Operations III
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operations III
- Maintenance Operator for Automated Equipment
To Register: Click on a program category above and select your class, or use the "search" feature at top of page.
Refund Policy: Refunds will only be issued if requested FIVE business days prior to the start of the first day of class. No refunds will be given after the class has started.
Confirmation: A confirmation will be sent when you register with more information about what you need for the class. Please mark your calendars with the class date so you don't forget!
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact us today at
Phone: 651.846.1800 | Email: Continuing.Education@saintpaul.edu
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
235 Marshall Ave, St Paul, MN 55102
Workforce Training & Continuing Education Office: L456