DOT Vehicle Inspection Recertification
Basic Rider Motorcycle
Intermediate Rider Motorcycle
Introduction to Motorcycle
*NEW DATE ADDED FOR SPRING 2020*
- For the classroom portion, all students must enter the building through Door #1 and sign in to the building. You will be required to complete an electronic symptoms survey. You will be sent the website to access this survey on the day of the class or you can access it using the QR code at Door #1.
- We ask any students with signs of a fever, coughing and/or shortness of breath to stay home. Students exhibiting symptoms will be confidentially asked to return home.
- We are implementing a temporary policy for refunding or rescheduling students who cancel due to concerns about COVID-19. Please contact me at Katrina.firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel your course.
- Students and Instructors will be required to wear a mask inside the building and on the range when not wearing a helmet. You must provide your own mask or face covering.
- Students are required to bring their own pens or pencils to the course.
- Students are required to provide all personal protective gear. Loaning, borrowing or sharing gear with other students, including gloves or footwear, is not allowed.
- Do not share mobile devices.
- Use hand sanitizer frequently. Hand sanitizer will be available in the classroom and on the range.
- Avoid personal contact with other students and Instructors. Do not shake hands.
- Keep “social distancing” when in the classroom and on the range, the classroom will be set up to maintain at least 6 ft distance between people. While on the range please try to maintain the CDC recommended minimum of 6 feet between yourself and other persons.
- DO NOT use your mouth or teeth to hold or remove your gloves.
- Instructors will wipe down tables, door handles, motorcycle seats, handgrips, keys, etc. after class.